We invite you to relax and enjoy the hot tub. Turn the water temperature up a few hours prior to use until water is a comfortable temperature (95-102 degrees). It takes about 1 hour to increase it 7 degrees. When not in use during your stay: remember to turn down the water temperature to 95 degrees, place the cover back on, secure the clips on the sides & lock the hot tub. This MUST take place after every use.
When vacating the property on your last day: Make sure you remember to turn down the temperature to 90 degrees (November through March) and to 80 degrees (April through October). Make sure the light inside the hot tub is off, no pumps or jets are on, place the cover back on, secure all four clips on the sides & lock the hot tub. If there are ANY issues with the hot tub make sure you contact me ASAP before your departure so I can walk you through correcting the issue so an additional cleaning fee will not be required. Said cleaning fees of the tub range from $65-$125 in most circumstances if the hot tub rules are not followed.
No children under the age of 18 permitted in the hot tub at any time. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) state that becoming overheated in a hot tub is not recommended during pregnancy. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers maintain the tub prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm till later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, they will break and you will be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. If you do not replace the hot tub cover after each use you will be charged an electricity surcharge of $5 an hour with a maximum charge of up to $50 per day additionally. Please note the hot tub is under video surveillance.
An additional cleaning fee will be assessed with a minimum charge of $65-$125 if the following rules are not followed:
- Hot Tub hours are from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Use of hot tub outside of these hours may be cause for eviction without a refund and/or fines levied for $125 for the first offense & $250 for a second offense. Please keep noise levels to a minimum.
- THE USE OF THE HOT TUB BY ANY MEMBER OF THE RENTAL GROUP, INCLUDING VISITORS and non visitors IS ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK during your rental period.
- Please shower before using the tub to remove make-up, sun-screen, insect repellent or any other oil-based products. Also, please do not add any type of soap products to the water. If you do not follow this procedure it is likely that the tub will become cloudy & require a cleaning agent (at a cost). Please email me for details & I will
walk you through it.
- Please check the temperature of the water in the hot tub before use. Maximum safe water temperature should be established by a medical practitioner, not to exceed 102 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not use or allow the hot tub to be used alone.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall not utilize the hot tub.
- Do not add anything to the water including foaming bubbles, chemicals, soaps, bath oils, etc. If these items are used in the hot tubs then an additional cleaning fee will be assessed.
- No DRINKS allowed in the hot tub. If you allow drinks in the Hot Tub they WILL spill and you will be charged a cleaning fee. Outside of the Hot Tub you can have cans ONLY & not bottles or glass.
- Absolutely no candles (floating or any type) are allowed on or in the hot tub.
- Absolutely no shoes are to be worn in the hot tub.
- Absolutely no pets are allowed in hot tub.
- Absolutely no electrical appliances should be used in or near the hot tub.
- No more then 5 people may occupy the hot tub at any given time.
- Surrounding area may be slippery and dangerous when wet so be cautious. Owner is not liable for injury.
- Persons who have high blood pressure, skin sensitivities, or who might be pregnant are strongly urged not to use a hot tub. If in doubt, please consult with a physician prior to using the hot tub.
- Observe reasonable time limits (less then 15 minutes) to avoid nausea, dizziness and fainting. Should you experience any of these symptoms, carefully exit the hot tub immediately.
- Lessee agrees to leave the hot tub in the same condition it was received.
- Lessee agrees to fully reimburse Lessor for damage caused to the hot tub during lease term, including damage caused by any person, including invited or uninvited guests, pets, animals, and children.
- Lessee understands there will be no reduction in rental fees if the hot tub is unused or unavailable during the term of Lessee's rental period due to low water levels or not following the rules along with excessive use.
- Please do not turn off or unplug the hot tub as the motor will freeze and cause hundreds or thousands to repair.
- The hot tub chemically treated after each use.
- It is recommended that no jewelry is worn in the hot tub due to chemicals used. The chemicals in hot tubs can also affect color-treated hair and damage swimsuits.
- The hot tub shall be covered and locked when not in use, especially if there are any children in the vicinity. Hot tub covers are easily damaged. Lessee agrees to inspect the hot tub cover for any damage upon arrival and advise Lessor of any problems.
- Dot not use the hot tub if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs as your judgment will be impaired and you could become unconscious and drown.
- No smoking is permitted in or around the tub.
- People with cuts or external infections should not use the tub.
- Overuse or abuse will also cause the tub water to turn cloudy and will render the tub unusable. If this occurs the owners are to be notified immediately as the tub will almost certainly have to be emptied and refilled, which will deny you the use of the tub along with a cleaning fee.
- The owners take no responsibility for skin conditions that may arise from using the spa.
- Indiscriminately pressing buttons on the control panel may result in the tub going into Standby mode. If this happens you will lose the use of the hot tub and will not be due a refund.
- LESSEE agrees to indemnify and hold LESSOR harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the LESSEE, tenants, or guests or from any accident, carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises. LESSEE agrees not to sue the LESSOR or allow any of the renter's guests or any other persons on the property to sue LESSOR during the rental period.
- Never enter the hot tub with the same bathing suit that has been in the lake. The lake water will contaminate the spa water and will require a cleaning.